RED KIDNEY BEANS 1kg
Red Kidney Beans 1kg / Kırmızı Fasulye / Barbunya
Red kidney beans are rich in fibers, various minerals and antioxidants. Kidney beans are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, such as molybdenum, folate, iron, copper, manganese, potassium, and vitamin K1.
Store in a cool and dry place, keep in an airtight container.
Soak dried kidney beans for at least eight hours before draining and rinsing the beans (discard the soaking water). To speed up the soaking process, add a teaspoonful of bicarbonate of soda to the soaking water. Alternatively, bring the beans to the boil in a pan, then turn the heat off and soak the beans for about an hour, covered.
To cook, place the soaked kidney beans in a pan and cover with a fresh change of cold water, then bring to the boil. The beans must boil for ten minutes to destroy the toxin. After this, simmer until cooked (approximately 45 to 60 minutes), when they should have an even, creamy texture throughout. If the centre is still hard and white after this time, they require more cooking. Once soaked and cooked the beans will at least double in weight.
- DERMASON WHITE BEANS 1kg£3.99
- DERMASON WHITE BEANS 2kg£7.99
- BLACK EYE BEANS 500g£1.49
- BLACK EYE BEANS 1kg£2.99
- BLACK EYE BEANS 2kg£3.99
- CRAB EYE BEANS 500gr£1.99
- CRAB EYE BEANS 1kg£3.99
- CRAB EYE BEANS 2kg£6.99
- RED KIDNEY BEANS 500gr£2.19
- RED KIDNEY BEANS 2kg£7.99
- BROAD BEANS SPLIT 500gr£2.49
- BROAD BEANS SPLIT 1kg£3.99
- BROAD BEANS SPLIT 2kg£7.99
- BROAD BEANS WHOLE 500g£2.49
- BROAD BEANS WHOLE 1kg£3.99
- BROAD BEANS WHOLE 2kg£7.99
- BLACK TURTLE BEANS 500gr£1.99
- BLACK TURTLE BEANS 1kg£3.79